Our Need: Fort Monmouth Building 501
The Fort Monmouth Economic Revitalization Authority (FMERA) has made available Building 501 to Family Promise of Monmouth County.
- A permanent, centrally located in Monmouth County, home for Family Promise of Monmouth County
- Large enough to accommodate needed growth and expanded services
- Our costs to maintain this building will be lower than our current rental costs
- Building sits on approximately 1 acre of land
- 2800 square feet
- FMERA donated 99-year land lease / valued at approximately $500k
- Formal Inspections of the building have been completed by the Family Promise of Monmouth County board of trustees and Executive Director.
- An agreement has been entered into with FMERA
- A projected move in date of late Spring / early Summer 2017 has been set
- Renovations and improvement have been identified
- Costs for initial improvements have been determined to be $125,000
- Identified improvements:
- improvements to move in:
- Build out of two bathrooms
- Build out of Kitchen
- Conference and Meeting Room Buildouts
- Inspections of HVAC
- ADA compliant for entrance and bathrooms
- Move of office equipment and day center from Aberdeen
- Water Main Connection
- Fund Capital Reserve Fund
- Reserve Fund – Future Maintenance
- Roof / HVACOngoing maintenance
- Expanded Programming Offerings
Family Promise of Monmouth County is entering a building campaign to raise the necessary funds to get us into this new building at Fort Monmouth.
In our first phase, we need to raise $125,000. Your gift of support is testament that you believe in our mission and the services we provide to homeless families throughout Monmouth County.
Be a part of this exciting time for Family Promise of Monmouth County, join a sponsorship level today!
$50,000 & Above*
$25,000 – $49,999*
$10,000 – $24,999*
$5,000 – $9,999*
$2,500 – $4,999
$1 – $2,4999
*Gifts of Support at the $5,000 level and above will be recognized on our Donor Wall Plaque.
Ways to Give
- Online at www.familypromisemc.org and click on donate
- Mail your check to: Family Promise / PO Box 70 / Middletown, NJ 07748
Note on check: Building Support