Support The Building Campaign
About The New Building
Authority (FMERA) has made available Building 501 to Family Promise of Monmouth County.
- A permanent, centrally located in Monmouth County, home for Family Promise of Monmouth County
- Large enough to accommodate needed growth and expanded services
- Our costs to maintain this building will be lower than our current rental costs
- Building sits on approximately 1 acre of land
- 2800 square feet
- FMERA donated 99-year land lease / valued at approximately $500k
- Formal Inspections of the building have been completed by the Family Promise of Monmouth County board of trustees and Executive Director.
- An agreement has been entered into with FMERA
- A projected move in date of late Spring / early Summer 2017 has been set
- Renovations and improvement have been identified
- Costs for initial improvements have been determined to be $125,000
- Identified improvements:
- improvements to move in:
- Build out of two bathrooms
- Build out of Kitchen
- Conference and Meeting Room Buildouts
- Inspections of HVAC
- ADA compliant for entrance and bathrooms
- Move of office equipment and day center from Aberdeen
- Water Main Connection
- Fund Capital Reserve Fund
- Reserve Fund – Future Maintenance
- Roof / HVACOngoing maintenance
- Expanded Programming Offerings
Check out our video on our new Day Center we are so close but are not there yet please support our building campaign today.
Family Promise of Monmouth County is entering a building campaign to raise the necessary funds to get us into this new building at Fort Monmouth.
In our first phase, we need to raise $125,000. Your gift of support is testament that you believe in our mission and the services we provide to homeless families throughout Monmouth County.
Be a part of this exciting time for Family Promise of Monmouth County, join a sponsorship level today!
$50,000 & Above*
$25,000 – $49,999*
$10,000 – $24,999*
$5,000 – $9,999*
$2,500 – $4,999
$1 – $2,499
*Gifts of Support at the $5,000 level and above will be recognized on our Donor Wall Plaque.
Ways To Give
Prefer to write a check?
Mail your check to: Family Promise / PO Box 70 / Middletown, NJ 07748
Note on check: Building Support
Family Promise of Monmouth County © All rights reserved